Why are you glad it's Friday?

Well we have made it through another week and were getting ready for another weekend. Anyone got plans for this weekend?

Favorite Answer

i'm very glad its friday.. and this weekend i'm taking the pool down and clean the backyard up and sleeping in..

I just read this question but I was glad on fri cuase it was the sart of a 4 day weekend off for me I don't go back to wrok til tuesday yeap I love a long weekend with God yes prasie Jesus!

Glad its Friday because I get to Sleep in...

Tomorrow is my 28th anniversary.. Going to go to Deadwood S.D. Do some gambeling. Then I am going to spend the rest of the weekend trying to come up with ways to get my adult KIDS to move out of my house.

I`m glad its friday cos its my only day off. You seem to forget that not all coutries work monday to friday. So please think of me tomorrow as its the start of the working week for me (that sucks!)

I'm glad its friday because my favourite DJ is on the radio!

Oh yea. I'm in a marching band so it's showtime tonight at 7:00.

i'm not....i work weekends....yukkkkkkk