Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthWomen's Health · 1 decade ago

A girl squeezed my balls!!!?

About a week ago in school, we had an opening in the schedule and all the guys decided to go play basketball. The girls just stayed outside next to the cafeteria, talking and fouling around. I don’t really like basketball so I stayed with the girls. I was talking with two girls, they where smiling and then without warning a girl grabbed me by the balls and started squeezing, the others noticed and started giggling! The thought of going for her eyes, punching her neck bone, or just knock her out with a punch crossed my mind instinctively, but I did not wanted to hurt her, until it was too late because I started feeling too bad and weak to fight back, and to my surprise she squeezed for a hole minute! If a girl was being abused, me and the boys would kill the freak, but when the roles are reversed, INSTEAD OF HELPING ME, the girls where all laughing and cheering the hole time!

Then I was on the floor holding myself; I could not breathe or speak; what a horrible feeling all thru my body and the excruciating pain was spreading up to my stomach. They just stood there watching me for a long time, and every time I did something that showed agony they laughed, and not only that, I could tell that some of them where clearly aroused!!! I finally got up and walked away, and then I noticed a lady watching me with a big grim on her stupid face. I fell so violated and humiliated. And in the past few days, sometimes girls that I do not know pass by me and joke with me by asking me how my balls are.

The back of my left testicle still hurts a little.

WHY ARE GIRLS LIKE THAT? :-((

Favorite Answer

I think that is horrific what they did to you! You need to report this and make sure that it not only stops happening to you, but other young men. I would also consult with your doctor to make sure there hasnt been any permanent damage to you. If there is, I would sue the crap out of those little witches!

Make a point of speaking to all the adult figures you trust, including your parents and school councelor also. This is not only abuse but harassment as well. Please do the right thing and SPEAK UP!

In school kids are mean in general and like to humiliate period....I agree that if a male would have just touched that would have been it you suspended, which isn't fair....males are abused also.......Now you have females who are dominate and as they get older will dominate men in a relationship (not abuse) in this case though the men enjoy it this is a lifestyle people chose and it does start at a young age......but no reason for this behavior in school wondering if older female was a coach if she was she is really the blame bit*h

She could've been playing around and didn't realize it would hurt so much. But then again, it seems like she did it on purpose. I'm a girl so I don't know, but I think you should tell the girl that she shouldn't do that to anyone ever again. And, um, stay away from them, lol.

It does not get any better as they age!!! Women will continue to break your balls well into your 70's or 80's. Get used to it.

thank the spirits NOT all girls are like that. however BULLIES are.all bullies should be REPORTED and HELD accountable. YOU are not a wuss for turning a bully in you are a HERO protecting all of the potential victims in her path

Some girlas are. I am not. That is wrong. EWWW. That is called sexual harrassmaent and can get them in jail. Tell the pricipal

why do you keep asking this question over and over?

she might be playing a game of "STD"