Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Pregnancy & ParentingAdolescent · 1 decade ago

A girl squeezed my balls!!!?

About a week ago in school, we had an opening in the schedule and all the guys decided to go play basketball. The girls just stayed outside next to the cafeteria, talking and fouling around. I don’t really like basketball so I stayed with the girls. I was talking with two girls, they where smiling and then without warning a girl grabbed me by the balls and started squeezing, the others noticed and started giggling! The thought of going for her eyes, punching her neck bone, or just knock her out with a punch crossed my mind instinctively, but I did not wanted to hurt her, until it was too late because I started feeling too bad and weak to fight back, and to my surprise she squeezed for a hole minute! If a girl was being abused, me and the guys would kill the freak, but when the roles are reversed, INSTEAD OF HELPING ME, the girls where all laughing and cheering the hole time!

Then I was on the floor holding myself; I could not breathe or speak; what a horrible feeling all thru my body and the excruciating pain was spreading up to my stomach. They just stood there watching me for a long time, and every time I did something that showed agony they laughed, and not only that, I could tell that some of them where clearly aroused!!! I finally got up and walked away, and then I noticed a lady watching me with a big grim on her stupid face. I fell so violated and humiliated. And in the past few days, sometimes girls that I do not know pass by me and joke with me by asking me how my balls are.

The back of my left testicle still hurts a little.

WHY ARE GIRLS LIKE THAT? :-((

Favorite Answer

You should have slapped the ***** one when you had the chance. No-one, male or female, deserves what was essentially a sexual assault.

As it happened at school, you should report this little 'ho, and all her stupid friends who stood around giggling.

Also, if you feel that wound up about it, I strongly suggest you get the police involved and press charges. That should teach her!

I hate to say it, but sometimes women's lib just goes too far. :( This girl, if I can call her that, is an insult to our gender.

I am so sorry to hear this. I must let you know that not all girls are like that. Those girls were mean and have no respect. It's a good thing u didn't hit any of them because then u would have gotten into trouble. Hopefully it will blow over at school. I can't even imagine how awful it is going to be for you. Don't let this situation make u feel that all girls are mean. We're not all bad.

• daaaamn next time u see her pimp slap that little ***** across the face. I know you should'nt hit girls but this is an exception. Thats a horrible thing to do and for a whole minute? I would have gave her a serious beat down, but I guess you were in to0o much pain to that.

You need to REPORT this. If you went up to a girl and grabbed and squeezed her breast. You be charged with rape and the such. Do not let her get away with this. You need to tell the school counselor then your parents. Then you need to press chargers. You were violated in the worst means. I am so sorry for the pain you are feeling. Do not let her get away with this. She has not only caused you pain in the balls but also emotionally.

Because many girls and boys are taught that under no circumstances is a boy to hit a girl. Then some girls (like the one who so viciously attacked you) take advantage of that rule. What she did was physically and sexually abuse you, I say charge her with abuse, my son says get some girl to beat the crap outta her. i don't suggest getting her beatten up, but my son says it may be embarassing to get police involved. Take my advice tell a teacher or your parents!

Report this to your principal immediately. If the principal laughs it off, he/she won't be long, when you sue the school for allowing sexual harrassment to happen!

That's what happened to you my friend...that, and sexual abuse.

It seems you all are old enough to know it was wrong...I say, take this to the TOP of the ladder!

tell me the truth you should have done /told something she must've got annoyed and must have squeezed your life out of your balls

and if you did nothing of that sort then,

you fool she gave you a chance and you missed out on it.she wanted you to squeeze her boobs for her,by the way you should've put your hand into her panty and fisted her life out of her any way she has given you a chance of doing so,next time you see her grab her by her boobs and give her a fuuck of a LIFETIME

I don't know why they would be like that. The only time I would think it was funny is if he was a complete pervert and said something to the girl. If it continues to hurt you should see a doctor. The next time you see her go up to her and say, "packback's a *****!" and then give her a titty twister!

• Red

omg...i fell sorry for you.i i were you i would have got her in the eye. distroy her life!! that was really stupid and she cant get away from it. tell every guy to give her the evil eye when they pass by. she will feel really sorry. not all girls are like that. i would have stuck up for you.

FOR ONE A GIRL SHOULD NEVER BE TOUCHING YOU DOWN THERE ESPECIALLY AT SCHOOL. YOU SHOULD HAVE TOLD SOMEONE LIKE A TEACHER. SHE COULD HAVE GOT EXPELLED FOR THAT. SHE DESERVED A PUNCH IN THE FACE TO BE HONEST WITH YOU!