Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthMen's Health · 1 decade ago

How can I make my lungs power full?

Please advice me how I can make good health of my lungs. My lungs is too week. And always my body lung makes sputum. How can I feel free without sputum? I am very weak and feel very guilty about this mater.

And my weight is only 44kg and my height also only 5.6 ½ ft. please help me I am too worry about my health.

I am like a skeleton I haven’t any muscles. Please please do some thing if you can please advice me…..

Remember I am not smoking and not any other bad activity I involved. But only one thing I usually get and that is “masturbations”.

Favorite Answer

Don't ever smoke,anything and there are breathing exercises you can do. also don't expose your lung to anything that could damage them and always eat right and get plenty of sleep ,and drink lots of water these are important factors

Do u intake calories proportinate to your concumption? Sounds like 44kg times 2.2 is about 105 pounds. Which is mininally proportionate to the height that u gave me of 5 ft 6 inch. And that difffers from gender even. Use the international standards of health, if u are putting more out than u take in, no wonder. Eat heathy with all the nutirients u need, the answer is equilibrium.

have you got cystic fibrosis

i would use a powerbreath {search it up on the internet there is 3 types i would go for the fitness model} helps strenghten the lungs ie in effect bodybuilding for the lungs its around 40 pounds

try slow jogging to build your stamina.

start selling baloons