How often do you talk to yourself?

What was the last thing you've talked about?

Favorite Answer

I never talk to myself.

That's just plain crazy!

I talk to my alter ego, Scotty. She's a bit of an off the wall gal who's always getting me into trouble. But she's always there when I need some one to talk to or need a good laugh. Always there when I need to rant and rage a little. And she always knows just what to say, who to rag on when I need someone to agree with me.

And she can always keep up with my debates.

and she only rarely complains.

And, even though we don't always agree, I know she'll never dump me 'cause we have different opinions.

Shucks, just a moment ago we were talking about whether we would really answer that question about the Pope doing dope. Should'a heard what she thought of the Pope. Woe!

Everyone should have an Alter Ego! They're so much better than talking to yourself.

And not at all crazy!

The Chronicler

PS... if only she'd do the dishes every now and again.

• me

I talk to myself a lot, but the last time I did was last night when I was playing Soul Calibur (the only video game I play) with my husband. I talk to myself all the time when I'm playing that game, especially when I am not doing well and making dumb mistakes when I should be kicking hubby's butt!

Everyday, 24/7

• Jaded

Lol, very often...its like i have little conversations with myself..tee hee. =D

Oh and the last thing i talked about i think was some homework assignemt...lol no wonder i always take ages to write an essay.

I talk to myself all the time but a will start worrying when i answer myself back lol

I'm miserable at my job, so I give myself pep talks or I try to calm myself down.

• anna

very often and i don't remember what was the last thing we've talked about sorry.....

constantly. the last time i argued with myself over some yogurt.

all the time. last think I asked myself was whether to answer questions that you are not sure you have the best answer to it ;)

I'm having a conversation right now, and she doesn't seem to want to cooperate very well.