Do you send chain emails? Why (not)?

Favorite Answer

I sometimes do, except when they threaten that any sort of less than normal luck will follow the next recipient if they don't continue. I would rather have the string of mail end than send it and allow someone to get bad luck by not forwarding it. I have been accused of not sharing, but I don't like the hostile environment of threatening others.

If it's a good one I only send it after deleting the part that says 'Send this to 7 people and you will receive a gift of $1000 000.00 tomorrow' Can't stand that last little bit on chain emails so I just delete it.

Rarely, but yes. I don't waste my time reading anything I'd need to scroll down to finish. I don't send the ones that say you'll have bad luck. But some of the funny videos or cool pictures or optical illusions are interesting. I only have a select few that I will forward theses types of emails to, though.

No!

Because it discredits you immediately as an internet rookie.

Many people are busy emptying their emailbox during the day and bullshit like chain emails annoy people seriously working in the internet. Thus they may not even look again into emails originating from this email address having previously sent chain crap!

Source(s): My brain

No, chain mail is something you wear! LOL

But seriously, as someone else here said, I write my own e-mail letters to keep in touch. I like things that are original, I guess. Am I old fashioned? Hmm, when was the last time you received a hand-written letter made of paper?

Source(s): Me, my Yahoo mail and my trash bin.

No, I never send them. I hate getting those things in my email. I don't even read them. I automatically delete them. It's a generic and impersonal way of 'keeping in touch'.

i hate a person who send chain emails to me! i feel like want to k!ll them!

no so send this answer to 20 other people

I really hate those things. I don't read them and don't send them.

If I want to keep in touch with someone I'll write them.

Yes I do. It keeps me in touch, aside from the regular mails I usually send. besides, it's fun!