Does anyone here read Tanith Lee?

Nearly everything that she's ever written is out of print and I'd just like to know I'm not the only person in the world that loves her stuff so much.

Favorite Answer

Far as I'm concerned the most talented living fantasy writer. Has a way with language that makes her prose almost poetry yet always tells an interesting story ( many authors can one or the other , she's the total package). Particularly love the story "Nunc Dimittis" and the "The Secret Books of Paradys".

I love Tanith Lee. Now that you mentioned her, I think I'll go reread some of the books she's written.

Tanith lees's,

Dead alives is a monumental work I love the way she writes.

I love her. I just discovered her recently. I have read some of her short stories in anthologies. She also edited an anthology that I recently ordered online. I am anxiously waiting to read it. It looks like it has lots of epic fantasty stories in it. It either has the words Sage' & 'Swords' in it, or 'Lords of Swords.' I look forward to reading more of her. Maybe I'll have to check the library if, as you say, most of her work is out of print. I thought she was a current, active writer?

I had a quick look at her bibliography because the name didn't ring a bell.

I didn't recognise any of the titles, and she was quite prolific wasn't she?

I frequent a great second-hand book store so will keep my eyes open, thanks for the heads-up.

Yeth I regard it very theriouthly