I tried to get into my e-mail and up popped a screen after I logged in asking for my password for security red

I'm concerned this wasn't a real yahoo screen and a hacker trying to get my password.

Favorite Answer

So be alert.

when you clicked on to yahoo home page, and then signed in there should have been the screen you have always seen..recently yahoo mail added a security thing where you can pick a photo and/or color to make sure it is a legitimate yahoo site, this should have been in the top right corner of your sign in thing...if you haven't chosen a color and/or photo of your choosing, and something pops up that doesn't look like how it always has, try clicking out of yahoo and log in again...If it pops up what you asked, that may not be legitimate...(not a computer wizard, so if this isn't explained right, my appologies)

I always open my Yahoo Messenger, in invisible mode, and then click on the email link there, that way I bypass signing in on the webpage

i think of they're addresses or such that the information superhighway service makes use of to speak alongside with your laptop. provide them a decision (they're those that deliver you a invoice), then write the POP3 down in a computer to maintain via your laptop with different laptop archives so which you will have it for destiny use.