Why is Zidane so dumb to heatbutt an Azzurri player down???

14 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

I wouldn't say DUMB, I'd say piece of crap

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

and why are you so left behind to ask a question about an incident that happened about two months ago? Zidane is not a dumb,he is a genius in football..and who are you to call him dumb? do you play football much better than he does?

• 1 decade ago

Zidane is not dumb! You are dumb! You don't know that Materazzi accepted that he gave some bad words to Zidane's sister? that's why Zidane headbutted him. Than I don't think you are interested in football.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Zidane is not dumb, you and your Azzuris especially Materazzi I mean Raterazzi are dumb. That headbutt was cool and Raterazzi deserved it. If someone pulls your shirt and you say I'll give it to you later and that guy says I prefer your sister, you'll go and kiss him or something?

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

Is he dumb? He gave the Azzurri player exactly what he deserved. Now I guess he learn to watch what comes out of his big mouth?!!

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Your the dumb guy zidane is not dumb u idiot

• 1 decade ago

because the azzuri player was dumb enough to say something to make zidane dumb enough to headbutt him...

Seriously, why can't this be over?

• 1 decade ago

To err is human.

And Zidane is not dumb.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

dumb!? how much do you earn in one week? zidane is around us$60 000.

• 1 decade ago

Why are u so dumb to ask such dumb questions wen u know that ur nothing in front of Zizou?I know.This is called JELOUSY/Am i rite?

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.