Why is Zidane so dumb to heatbutt an Azzurri player down???

Favorite Answer

I wouldn't say DUMB, I'd say piece of crap

and why are you so left behind to ask a question about an incident that happened about two months ago? Zidane is not a dumb,he is a genius in football..and who are you to call him dumb? do you play football much better than he does?

Zidane is not dumb! You are dumb! You don't know that Materazzi accepted that he gave some bad words to Zidane's sister? that's why Zidane headbutted him. Than I don't think you are interested in football.

Zidane is not dumb, you and your Azzuris especially Materazzi I mean Raterazzi are dumb. That headbutt was cool and Raterazzi deserved it. If someone pulls your shirt and you say I'll give it to you later and that guy says I prefer your sister, you'll go and kiss him or something?

Is he dumb? He gave the Azzurri player exactly what he deserved. Now I guess he learn to watch what comes out of his big mouth?!!

Your the dumb guy zidane is not dumb u idiot

because the azzuri player was dumb enough to say something to make zidane dumb enough to headbutt him...

Seriously, why can't this be over?

To err is human.

And Zidane is not dumb.

dumb!? how much do you earn in one week? zidane is around us$60 000.

Why are u so dumb to ask such dumb questions wen u know that ur nothing in front of Zizou?I know.This is called JELOUSY/Am i rite?