How can I download turbo pascal 6.o?

We are lerning programing with pascal at school this year. I have turbo pascal 7.0 on my cumputer but the problem is our book is learning us how to use turbo pascal 6.0. If you know somewhere from which I can download turbo pascal 6.0, please tell me.

Favorite Answer

The best way to learning programming language is to learn the language itself. For example, you are learning PASCAL now. And your book guiding you learning PASCAL by Turbo PASCAL 6.0. It doesn't matter what version you are using. The important thing is, you are learning PASCAL, all PASCAL are the same whatever you are using turbo pascal 6.0 or 7.0.

Just try to ignore the difference between your book and your computer, or you will have problem on learning any other kind of computer languages in future.

A year or so ago I managed to download a copy of TP6 (I think it was 6) from the Borland website.

http://www.borland.com/

I don't remember which section of the site so you'll need to look yourself.

Rawlyn.

• kinne

uhhmmm.. according to probability you would be upgrading to C++... speedy Pascal is... suitable... previous and previous. yet as quickly as you extremely decide for it... attempt typing 'acquire speedy pascal' in yahoo look for.. that would desire to desire to teach you some web pages who "would desire to regardless of the undeniable fact that" have this application for acquire. stable fulfillment.