Did you ever see a robin weep when leaves begin to die?
- Anonymous1 decade agoFavorite Answer
I think that's a line from the song "I'm So Lonesome I Could I Cry," written by Hank Williams and a big pop hit by B. J. Thomas and the Triumphs in 1966.
- corkLv 71 decade ago
Thats just a song and even Elvis did a good job singng it.
Robins head South (ain't no dummy) as weather changes (colder)
I've seen many robin that died in the cold- Never checked their tear ducts though.
- StratobratsterLv 61 decade ago
- YellowstonedogsLv 71 decade ago
No, but I've seen my daughter weep when she found a dead lizard.
You are exceedingly more poetic than I.
- How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
- kristyb872001Lv 61 decade ago
no, but i have heard them chirping.