what is the best pill to prevent ? (birth control)?

Ohh... No... We didnt use birth control methods.

We already had baby 7 weeks old now.

Can she use a pill now?

THE NEXT DAY etc?

SORRY...

I ASKED THE QUESTION WRONNNGGG...

WE HAD A BABY ALREADY....AFTER THE BIRTH......

NOW I AM TALKING ONLY FOR A GUESS...

SHE IS NOT PREGNANT YET....

SORRY MY GRAMMAR IS BAD....

• Favorite Answer

after having a baby you can go straight back om the pill

how disturbing, really, think about it for a moment, you are killing a living being of your own flesh and blood, dear lord don't these idiots understand what it is all about? I wonder, how old are you? you know what? it doesn't matter. people like you should take the however old you are pill, I only wish I could have children, unfortunately it just isn't meant to be for me right now, I hope you really take some time to think about the joys of having brought a life in to this world and it also makes me wonder if you might have any already, sorry if I come across as rude but it's the just the way I feel

After both of my children, the doctor gave me a prescription for birth control at my 6 week check up. She can definitely get on the pill again after 7 weeks, but if she's breastfeeding it will have to be a "mini-pill," a progesterone only pill (POP) since the regular kind will suppress milk production.

I don't really want to tell you about this but I am here to be helpful. The morning after pill as it is called has just been approved to be sold over the counter. Talk to the doc about dangers of this and then do what you think is right

Yes the doctor should off gave her birth control after the birth of your baby, You could easily fall pregnant after a birth. I am using implanon inplant at the moment and it lasts for 3 years. AND IT WORKS.

If the baby is breast fed I suggest you speak to your doctor about the different contraceptive methods!

• Mantra

No way pal...Gods gift is on you...accept it now and congrats !!

ask the doc...