Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsMarriage & Divorce · 1 decade ago

Ladies 23-55 only?

Have you ever been unfaithful to your husband/long term boyfriend?

Would you consider doing it again?

Do you have brown eyes, shoulder length hair (or longer), D cup breasts, are you under 5' 10", do you like to wear your hair pinned up, do you wear glasses, do you drive?

If you have answered 'yes' to all of these questions then email me with your stats and in return I will email you my phone number because you deserve to have your bare bottom spanked and I'm suitably qualified to dispense with such a punishment!

Favorite Answer

a man who knows what he wants... mmmm,

but you must be butt ugly or diseased cuz you don't say nothing about yourself!

I have been, but we're no longer together. I was with him for almost 12 years while he beat the crap out of me for no valid reason once in a while, and it would had been braver and for me to just leave if I hadn't had been so scared instead of me taking the cheating alternative, and I am not proud of myself for it.

I do have brown eyes, but past shoulder lenght, not a D cup either, although a generous cup, but was smaller cup within the horrible ordeal of that relationship, and under 5'10" (I'm approximately 5'7 or 8"), I hate wearing my hair pinned up and never wear it that way, don't wear glasses and although 29 years of age, I do not even posess a driver's license, and never did.

This is why I am not e-mailing you, and just answering your question instead.

Althought I must admit it is quite an intriguing question, I must ask...What is this relevant to...What is your point? Perhaps some kind of stereotyped question? If so, then stereotyping isn't the case, obviously, since I don't accurately fit the description even though I did what I did.

Cheers!

Ha Ha Ha, that is a good one, you get points for originality. No I have never cheated, never would. I have brown eyes, but shorter hair, I have DD breasts and I'm under 5'10", I wear glasses and I drive. 6 out of 7 ain't bad! I couldn't let you spank my bare bottom anyways cause the first answer was NO I don't cheat and never would.

Hello! Yahoo ANSWERS, not Yahoo DATING. Wrong section of the site.

By the way - pathetic attempt

• Stella

TO MY HUSBAND- NEVER!! I LOVE HIM TOO MUCH, HE GIVES ME EVERYTHING I NEED AND I DON'T EVEN LOOK AT OTHER MEN!!! AND I HAVE BLUE EYES, LONG DARK BROWN HAIR AND PERFECT D CUP FIRM ROUND BREASTS(THE MOST BEAUTIFUL, I'VE EVER SEEN:))) I DON'T WEAR GLASSES AND I DRIVE. AND U R FUNNY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Claire

I do not qualify, this piece of information is as interesting as your ad I suppose

good luck to you!

Your nasty.. No i have not in 23 years of marriage.. And this is not a dating site!

Dear God:

Please forgive me, for I have sinned, I ask for your forgiveness, and ask that you always protect me and keep me from the evils that are laid before me, in your son's precious name, I pray...Amen.

spank me anywhereas long as am not cheating with u

What a way to 'invite'.

Good one.