Curious about.....?

Would u marry, after you've hooked up with someone that makes you feel good about yourself.Thing is they cook, clean, lick toes and freak too well (experienced).. How can you trust that this hasn't happended many,many, times before, during and after. Would you trust them or wonder about them when out of your presence?

Favorite Answer

I can say this expect any thing at any time. And don't marry them or get them preg. Have your fun' move on.If you know she has been around to much you know what to do.

You have to go with them for a long time till you get to know them and see how they act. But if you never get trust it will never work out. Alot of people have had lots of experience but that could only be in past it still can work out if you learn to trust , of course unless you get a real strong( fact ) that they are still messing arround or wants to. I would marry someone if I got where I really trusted them , no matter who it is you never really know, but you learn to trust.

Why wonder, ASK!!! If you don't like the answer you get. Don't get married. Just keep dating until you can fix your trust issues. Or get proof that you needed to have trust issues. Until HAVE FUN AND ENJOY YOURSELF.

• Such marriages if take place end inside 2 yrs.

innocent until proved guilty