Can someone that watches The Amazing Race tell me who was eliminated fron last Sunday's race.?

My DVR was set to record the episode, but 60 minutes ran over into the original time and the DVR turned off mid show.

• Jen
    Favorite Answer

It was the 2 cheerleaders. Before them was the Indian couple, V-something and Arti. Before them was Balil and Sa'eed. I think those were their names. Love this show!

it was the 2 cheer learders...they ended up going the wrong way to the pit stop and the two single moms ended up being the team in just before them. if the cheerleaders didn't get lost, the two black single moms would have been eliminated. but the cheerleader couldn't do the roadblock, ended by giving up, so would have been hard to tell......

What series are you on? I am from SA and I think we are behind you in series. We are still on the one with the familys!

the cheerleaders