Mary*
Mary* asked in Entertainment & MusicMovies · 1 decade ago

Who do you like better : Keanu Reeves or Johnny Depp?

They're both pretty boys, but I like Keanu just a tiny bit more than Johnny. He's more handsome in a manly way. Johnny Depp is handsome in a teenage/baby face way, but YES, he's very handsome too.

Who's your pretty boy?

Favorite Answer

It has to be Keanu, my cousin and I have had this debate for years, she says Johnny. Keanu is gorgeous........he's got an air of mystery I love that. He's done some of his movies for nothing and given the money to charity how cool is that. Johnnnys a nice family man everything nice and rosey. I love the dark side to Keanu where youd just love to get into his head or bed. KEANU KEANU KEANU.....that and a Im a mad stalker of his. lol

Source(s): My scary grey matter.

Definitely Keanu - Depp is okay & has proven his versatility, BUT,

Keanu Reeves is more "real" somehow than Depp. Depp comes across as a flake & a fruitcake even when not in character while Keanu seems to be a much more solid & stable person all the way around. Not to mention he's some kinda gorgeous. I think I fell for him in Somethings Gotta Give, with Diane Keeton. Now I'm seeing his other films & am coming to appreciate him much more. Sigh . . . Definitely Keanu!

Johnny Depp

Johnny Depp

I would have to say the opposite of your answer Keanu is more Teenage, and Johnny is more Manly. I like Johnny, a little more cause he's more mysterious than Keanu, but I agree with you they are both very handsome. I also find Brad Pitt attractive.

First Of All Keanu Reeves Is A Horrible Actor And Is An Idiot....And Johnny Depp Is A Good Actor...but still gay...

Johnny Depp. He's handsome and also his characters in his movies are so entertaining and unforgetable.

Keanu Reeves' best movie I would say is Speed. And I must admit that he was very handsome/good looking in that movie.

Johnny Depp. I think he has more depth than Keanu Reeves. But what do I know? I've never met or spoken with either one. I'm just judging them by their characters they've played (or I've seen). Johnny, well Johnny just has that extra something.

Personally I can not choose Keanu Is hot but so is Johnny , But I watch more Johnny movies because I like the kinds of movies he does better

Keanu Reeves, by far. Johnny Depp is a great actor ( i love his movies), but a little to skinny and he needs a haircut bad.....:-D