Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsSingles & Dating · 1 decade ago

in relation with a gal i dont love..?.. modified?

I am in a relation with a gal i dont love at all, she is 6 yrs older than me n stays alone.

we have sex almost everytime we meet.. thats the only thing im into this relationship. we broke up 2 times before n then patch up also. now she's saying she says she doesnt want sex coz she feels guilty.. in that case i dont want to be with her. she is expecting big promises from me, but i know cannot although i promise her many times.. but i know im jst looking for sex in this relation. wat shud i do, i dont even want to loose her but also cant treat her as my gf.

more details.. this gal had sex with 2 of my frnds as well, and that made me feel even she is in relation bcoz she's looking for some fun. but she says she had sex with them before i came in her life. she's a phil. and want someone to sponsor for her visa thing.. maybe thats why she always come back eventhough she knows i'll ditch her someday.

Favorite Answer

Move on and tell her to move on to...

• ?

hmmn, is she staying in your country illegally? we'll you are both using each other if that is the case...i feel sorry for the two of you...but one thing is for sure - you like her coz you wouldn't be wasting your time asking this question...the easiest solution will be to shut her out of your life if she doesn't mean anything to you other than sex...no need to be asking questions on here..

Source(s): ...
  • Stella

IF THAT SITUATION SATISFIES U, KEEP ON HAVING SEX WITH HER, BUT KNOW THAT THIS IS NOT HOW A RELATIONSHIP HAS TO BE. THE BEST THING U CAN DO IS TALK TO HER ABOUT WHAT BOTHERS U.

done it, it is wierd