Did you ever fell in love with your best friend?

Or did your best friend ever fell in love with you? What happend, did it became mutual, or did you end up being just friends?

Favorite Answer

I am in love with my best friend...and it's eating me up inside 'cause i don't know what to do! especially since i'm kinda like an old fashioned girl and don't believe that i should be the one to say something.....

I think he likes me too...but hasn't told me anything, either.

yes i fell in love with my best friend when we broke up after 5 years i felt like my life was over but then after some time we became friends again she is the best for relationship advice because she knows my quirks but i think its only a matter of time before we are back together ill wait forever for another chance i realize now how good it was but im still happy she is part of my life

in truth, there can be no such thing as a platonic friendship between genders of the opposite sex, especially if they're the best of friends. it's always that one of them is harbouring feelings towards the other, and it's hard for that person to try to take their friendship to the next level, 'cos if the relationship doesn't work out, neither can their friendship any longer.

it all comes down to whether or not you're willing to take risks. good luck!

My case is i liked a guy very much and i started to make friends with him.The thing is he neva got any feelings for me from da start. At first he suspected dat i liked him. But i always deny for i dun want to ruin da frenship. We ended up being jus very good frens. I've oredi get over the feelings for him. He isn't suitable to be my boyfren

I am in love with my best friend. We started out 'dating' and in time became best friends.

yes, my best friend fell in love with me, but we talk it out cos am in a stsble relationship

Its a unwritten law man stay away i know I'm still single and crying over my best friend she only wants to be my friend her husb. is a cruel man but she loves him what can we do just be there for your friend don't break yourself man

It can mess up a beautiful friendship or the friendship can be more help between a couple bringing in understanding

we fell in love with each other but in the end..

we decide to end up ur friendship.. and never talk again...

we beleive that someday, if we really are meant for each other..

someday for sure, we will be together....

I did and even had a child with her. but the price we both paid for the breakup was too high.