I'm having bad lower back pains, it hurts to bend down even to reach my shoes. Can you suggest any stretches?

I haven't had any injuries and haven't been lifting anything heavy. But the pain is pretty bad even sitting at my desk at work. Every so often I get a minor spasm which is excruciating.

Favorite Answer

Lie on the floor, lift one leg toward your chin (bending your knees) alternately 5 times or so with each one. Then, you can try it lifting both legs.

Sit in a chair with your hands behind your head and lower your head between your knees a few times if it's not painful.

• reando

it may be something, nerve subject, muscle subject, kidneys or countless different issues...it extremely is impossible to respond to your question devoid of understanding what the unquestionably subject is. Ask your well being care expert for a referral for a CT or MRI test. the incorrect style of therapy or workouts can do greater harm than stable and you might have your back good clinically determined only before ANY therapy. lower back you do could have a CT / MRI test or such executed earlier permitting anybody to touch your back. Get a expert opinion from the radiologist doing the test in his checklist on your well being care expert and then bypass from there

• ~~

You need to lay on ice. Itll take swelling down. If youve done some squatting or bending, itll stress out those lower back muscles. I wouldnt do any stretches, Id just keep the ice on and wear a back brace if you can when youre up on your feet.

try to do some bar fix exercises