I want to set up a business in st. louis. Please advice me the minimum investment required for small business?

Me interseted in any retail business.

I am a student and presently have around 10,000 $. Do advice how much loan do i require for very smal retail business.

Favorite Answer

Amit, SCORE is a national nonprofit under the SBA. It is staffed by volunteer members who are retired corporate executives, and their goal is to advise and mentor people like yourself, who wish to start a business and have questions about licencing, incurance, marketing, business taxes, and the like.

Go to the national website www.score.org for more details. There should be a local chapter in your area. Contact them and set up a face-to-face consulting session.

All services to the community are free and without obligation.

I am a member of SCORE, and I have helped many people get started in their own business.

Good Luck

Source(s): www.score.org

You have to decide what sort of business.

All you need is a leather and spray bottle if you want to clean screens at the lights. 10$ and you'r in business.