how to show the love to lover?

• ?
    Favorite Answer

Nice dinner, followed by a good porno???? Use your imagination, we don't know what kinda person you are with.

Dinner Candles all that fun stuff, or do something for the person you love that you know will make them happy like get them something they have wanted for a long time but never got, take them somewhere they always wanted to go things like that Or even if they collect something get them something for their collection.

Source(s): I have been collecting key chains for a long time and Amy brown stuff for a while. my bf one time bought me a new key chain for no reason just a way to show he loves me it was simple sweet and cheap. The other time he came home with the Amy Brown Bed set i wanted just because he knew i wanted it.

actually you are the only one who can give an exact answer to your question..because it depends on your lover too, how he/she likes to feel loved. but to share you my opinion, showing how you feel for your partner comes naturally depending on how great your love is. But be careful, showing too much of love may look like you're his/her mom..

Say everything out from ur heart.

Tell him/her and sound very sincere. bring some nice wine and cook dinner...very romantic !

open up your heart and let it flow

do things he likes for him!

show up naked