Susanne asked in Social SciencePsychology · 1 decade ago

Do females ever fantasize about the male member, or is that a myth?

From what I gather, women seem to be a lot less interested in the man's appendage and the way it looks than men would like to believe. Is this true? Do you not care what it looks like?

Favorite Answer

It is normal for men or women. But it is not acceptable for men to make verbal remarks in public or in discussion about women's bodies. Women do fantasize, but may be more discreet about talking about it to others.

I dont know where you are or what women youve seen. To get your answer, simply place a microphone in the womens bathroom in any bar in your country. Women are just as obsessed about sex as men, and in many cases they are far moreso.

Im guessing youre about 14 years old so Ill forgive you.

I love the male body. It is so beautiful, I can stare at my lover for hours. I do find the "member" much more attractive when erect and neatly trimmed or no hair. And yes I do fantasize about my lovers "member" and how he makes love to me, usually during masturbation.

Sure I do when I need a good laugh. Do you know why us women have so many rear end auto accidents? Because all of our lives we have been told 3 inches is 10.

I have been told that the only thing that really matters is if it's circumcised or not.

But there again it is all to the preference of the women.

It would be nice if the women would be able to speak more freely about it.

:o)

Jerry

• Pipi

looks do nothing

it's all about the feeling baby

i fantasize about the feeling and the look of the rest of the body

You have no idea !!!

But I cannot tell "details" here ...

I am sorry, I was reported too often

for telling "hot details" on the Internet.

I don't care about it and never fantasize about it.

it really has never been adorable...It has its purpose but I would not enter it in a cute contest....if it don't have a std on it I believe it look just fine!

I care very much about what it looks like. They are sexy !!!