Is that possible to make yogurt from human milk, how?

Has anybody done that before? Is it healthy? Is it benefiting the baby more than other types of yogurts?

Favorite Answer

Unfortunately I havent actually done this myself so I can't be very exact, but I know it is possible using a yogurt maker. I had thought of doing this for my daughter and so had asked our pediatrician if I could use my breastmilk in our yogurt maker and he said that should be fine. It is always better to give your baby breastmilk rather than formula or other types of milk, so whenever you can and want, go for using your own milk! I decided to go ahead and buy the yogurt designed for children at the store instead of making up my own as it was just going to be too much for me to handle. Good luck to you though if you are that courageous.

Yes you can. Get a yogurt maker and make it like you would with any other milk.

You know...Yo baby by Stony Field farms makes an 100% natural organic baby's yogurt. Uhhh, maybe you should try that? Don't mess up the church's money. Please. it's not that serious.

Yes it tastes fantastic

yes.but why r u making it with ur milk to give to ur husband

yes.....it's better with squirrel milk though

I don't think that would be a good idea!!!