Is that possible to make yogurt from human milk, how?

Has anybody done that before? Is it healthy? Is it benefiting the baby more than other types of yogurts?

7 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

Unfortunately I havent actually done this myself so I can't be very exact, but I know it is possible using a yogurt maker. I had thought of doing this for my daughter and so had asked our pediatrician if I could use my breastmilk in our yogurt maker and he said that should be fine. It is always better to give your baby breastmilk rather than formula or other types of milk, so whenever you can and want, go for using your own milk! I decided to go ahead and buy the yogurt designed for children at the store instead of making up my own as it was just going to be too much for me to handle. Good luck to you though if you are that courageous.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Yes you can. Get a yogurt maker and make it like you would with any other milk.

• 1 decade ago

You know...Yo baby by Stony Field farms makes an 100% natural organic baby's yogurt. Uhhh, maybe you should try that? Don't mess up the church's money. Please. it's not that serious.

• 1 decade ago

Yes it tastes fantastic

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

yes.but why r u making it with ur milk to give to ur husband

• 1 decade ago

yes.....it's better with squirrel milk though

• 1 decade ago

I don't think that would be a good idea!!!

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.