cucumis_sativus asked in PetsBirds · 1 decade ago

Do you like swans?

Do you feed them? How are they like?

• howie
    Favorite Answer

i also was attacked by a white swan it was protecting it's young it came clear across a lake and jumped in my boat in a no wake area and beat the crap out of my brother n law and i, you dont realize how big they are till they're in a boat with ya. they are beautiful at a distance only thankyou.

• Frank

They are great....in a large pond or lake. Most are rather savage and attack with little provocation. I was attacked by a black swan and it nearly broke my arm with a heavy blow from its wings. They are majestic and lovely but not very good in small areas.

I love swans, they are soooooo graceful and beautiful. I have fed them,, they are aggressive eaters, well at the park anyway.

I love Swans... so romantic... lol no I have never fed one before tho.....but I would love to one day!

yes i love the swan .... but they belong to the queen

feed them grain.

oh and if u dont know wot they like then ask yourself this : are u sure you are not confussing swans with like, say........emus

• Henry

Nice but I couldn't eat a whole one.

I like to eat them

Is that a Christmas Goose ?