what is the love ?what is the feel and expect of love?

please i need real answer to question and i loved one persion

Favorite Answer

i was in love one time for real but F***d it up and the girl that I liked got away because I was too busy doing other crap. when you know you in love go for it or you'll end up like me 19 year old virgin & lost that one girl that I trully cared for. she liked me and i liked her but i F***D it up if your ever in love go for it.

Source(s): sorry

Love! I know the real meaning but obviously know one cares of the real meaning. today we treat love as shairing thoughts,living together, enjoying life all to have a sake of need of one toward the others.

Actually the pure meaning of Love is the dedicated of the one's toward the others. If anyone loves others then he/she respect other's feeling, liking etc and wants all the happiness of the words for the other one(her/him) without any expection from other. For example If X loves Y. then X is committed to give all the happiness of Y and gets happiness only when Y is happy i.e. X don't have any reasons or benefits to love Y. That all are the play of harmons which make a person blind for another due to effect of the same the X person can never see the negative points of the Y regardless of the situation and X is totally dependent on Y. It is very hard to get a true love and it is nearly impossible to maintain it. There are lot more issues.. but its not the right platform to discuss e.g the negative response of the Y can cause X to do some coward activities. So if some1 loves you its your duty to take out a simple and consistant way to go away from him.

Love is thinking only of that person, wanting to spend your life with him/her! Love is feeling connected with that person, feeling something special, a bond that can withstand hardships. Through thick and thin that person, you know, will be by your side! Love is like a flower, you do not just put it in a glass box and look at it, you have to water it, take care of it, show it how much you appreciate it! Love is to know that the person that is holding you will never let you down! Love is wonderful, fantastic! It makes the world look better, the people are nicer, everything is great with love!

Those are the good sides of love, the ones that count. Remember that even those who love and are not loved back deserve the love and are great. It is better to have loved and lost, than never to have loved at all!

Love is when you wake up in the middle of the knight and the person next to you is 100 years old and he or she is just as beautiful as they were when you were sixteen

When you wonder how will you ever survive without them when they are your 24 hours a day

I love someone like that its just a same for me its a one way street

I know what's love.You know God created a man and an woman first.Then Said 'em to make children.When They had a lot of children.They Said those sons to marry those daughters.It was said because of that situations.Then sons was chosing their perfect match.They found n they got fuked.*****' is still a good n cheerfull thing for all man n woman.When you'll see a girl, very beautiful or anywayz special to you, You'll simply choose her to be married with...(Actually to get fuked!!!) So you'll feel pleasure.Human mind wants to think bout those thing which make it feel good.So you'll always think about her.Talk about her.You'll feel the heaven thinkin 'bout her.That's what love is....Anywayz r u in love with someone?if so...best of luck...:-)

"Love is patient, love is kind. It does not envy, it does not boast, it is not proud. It is not rude, it is not self-seeking, it is not easily angered, it keeps no record of wrongs. Love does not delight in evil but rejoices with the truth. It always protects, always trusts, always hopes, always perseveres. Love never fails."

I Corinthians 13:4-8a (NIV)

Feeling that someone feels the same way about you as they do about them.