Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Business & FinanceSmall Business · 1 decade ago

Honestly, are any of you making any "real money" online? Don't B.S.me, I can smell it a mile away.?

So how are you doing it? How much time is it taking out of your life? How much are you making a month? How long have you been in the game?

Favorite Answer

You won't get rich, but you can make a little extra cash on the side.

Be prepared however, because starting an online business can be a daunting task.

I would stay away from eBay because they charge fees up the ying yang. Unless you have a unique product that you can mark up 1000%, it'll be hard to compete. I sold some stuff, but broke even.

Now I'm starting my own store. But like any business, you have to spend money to make money.

I do...I have been doing it for about 2 months now and enjoy it very much. I have excellent money and only putting in about 1-2 hours a day. The best part is I get paid daily. On average I make about $500-$1000. It has to be something you really enjoy doing and the service/product is something you have to believe in. If you want to learn more about what I do, click the link below and follow the steps to view an online presentation about the Company, Market, and Services. Its about 27-minutes and you will need to watch it from Start to Finish, this way it will answer most of your questions.

Take Care

Yes I am. I have an on-line store - with drop shipping arrangement with a supplier.

I do quite well (a moderate wage) although it wasn't as easy as I thought is was going to be. If you can do your own programming it is cheap, but after going through it all I suggest you pay and get an expert to create your site and handle SEO and Adword etc.

It's like running a retail shop, you gotta get in and change the displays, have sales - do some work - but it should only take an hour or two a day once it is set up.

Source(s): me

There are alot of bogus sites out there but let's not assume that all sites are bogus.

I am making a 4 digit figure and have only joined recently. I don't want to get much into the details but for those interested check out www.itvventures.com/chirag (It's double v and not w)

The company is spending $55 million annually so just imagine the traffic and awareness it gets. I'm really glad my friend dragged me into this as I was initially very skeptical too.

Just check out the powerpoint presentation and download and listen to the conference calls. You'll see what I mean. This is one hell of an opportunity.

Source(s): www.itvventures.com/chirag

I use to years ago when I was selling baseball and football cards over the internet at yahoo auctions http://auctions.yahoo.com/, but then then they raised fees at the time that made it cost-prohibative at the time. As for it being real money - it wasn't enough to live on if that was what you meant, but I was making a profit over my expenses.

I had an online business and I made a little extra cash... Nothing I could actually live off of but it helped out...