Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentImmigration · 1 decade ago

Perhaps i wanne work in the USA.I think in english means constructor,german:maurer. who can help? thanks a lot

2 Answers

  • Chris
    Lv 4
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

    Mason is the most common word to use, you could as well use the word brick-layer but I d definitely put "mason" in a curriculum vitae

  • saturn
    Lv 7
    1 decade ago


Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.