When are you supposed to meet the right girl?

I'm 19 and so far I have never found a right girl, People tend to catagorize me as a nice guy and all that, cause I;m "sweet" and I'm not a "player" but respectful of women. I'm not looking for plain sex or whatnot, but I want a serious relationship, you know one that might last a year, I'm not looking at marriage right now (that;s be insane) but it seems that its impossible to find a girl who can be serious, and since I am a "nice guy" I have to wait half my life alone or in relationships doomed to failure, with odds greatly favoring me being the victim in it all. It's bullshit

Favorite Answer

When she gives you the time of day and you stop being a doormat.

when you are mature enough to handle the relationship and by the sounds of your question that won't be for a very long time. So say hi to Rosey palm and her 5 sisters for me

Somegirl will realize what a sweetheart you are and fall in love with you eventually. Just takes lots of time and patience

God has his own plan for us..

better wait..or maybe..try flirting..since you are

the man, you have to do the first step.

maybe there are some gurls who likes you and yet

they are shy..of course, they wont flirt at you since

they are afraid that you might think of them as a whore or something..(sorry for term i used)..=)

just pray to God and someday He will give you the right gurl for you....GODSPEED!

Sorry there's no definite time. Your still young to worry about it. Some people can be in their thirties and still haven't found anyone yet.

when you least expect it and mostly its that girl you confide in and hang around, its someone very near to you most of the time and then one day boom... it downs on you that you have been looking too far yet she was so near!!

its when you least expect!! dont rule out your best pal female ofcourse!!

i think u should stop complainin... get the hell of ur comp n off yahoo answers... askn the same questions over n over and juss PUT URSELF OUT THERE... daymn... take charge 4 once... show a gurl ur passion... show her ur desire... show her u can respect her buh styll b able 2 fullfill her... show her commitment buh also give her space... gosh darn juss go out there and show her ur MAN-ness!... 4 realz

The wright place and time,, go th health club , is Good place

dang... too bad you're too young.....

There is no way to know when the time is right... you can't put love on a time frame. good luck in your search sweetie, and be patient.

better alone than in bad company :)

take your time and she will come ...