ANSWER NOW thank you !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!?

oki alredy said this but o well.theres this guy i relly like and wer both close hes 12 im 11ok.so .the thing is he knows but now i dont think he likes me as a freind and he fond out today

and he doset get in the way of my studdy

• Zarama
    Favorite Answer

At your age (11, right ?), you should just leave your 'likings' at home - and concentrate on improving your English at school.

...When your communicating skills improve, you will know how best to ask him whether he likes you !

Maybe it is okay that you are up, you could be in a different time zone, but I wonder why you are on the Internet and asking ?'s like "does my Avatar look hot guys?"

I am not trying to be mean but you are going to attract perverts. Be careful honey.

About the boy, 6th grade is a confusing time. That boy doesn't know what to do anymore than you do. Just don't bring it up unless he and his friends do, and than just deny you have a crush and say whatever and blow them off. You are way too young to deal with all of it.

Talk to your parents tomorrow. Tell them what is going on. They know you best and can give you better advise than any stranger could.

Source(s): Mom of a 7th grade girl. I know all about her crushes and help her to deal all the time.

All I can tell you is if you feel comfortable with the situation you should try to talk directly with him and find out what he thinks - you are 11 and its possible this is just a crush for you - no worries - you will have many more crushes and it will seem real at first but over time it will pass. Its hard to find someone you really just get along with great - that is what makes finding that person so wonderful. I wish you the best.

You are both too young to even think about likeing each other, except for friends, give it a few more years!

Well..I know now you got to go to your grade school and start attending the English classes regularly.

You need to try talking to him. It's worth a try. If he's not talking to you at the moment then you've got nothing to lose. Just make sure you talk to him yourself, and don't get someone else to do it. Go up to him and tell him you'd like to talk. Explain how you like him, and that you'd like to give things a go, and if they don't work out you'd like to go back to being friends. This worked when i was in a similar situation. Hope it helps

i grew up with a girl next door can you believe that but we was ales Friends i ales put sex on her as i got older she never waited it but as we got older she let me a couple of weeks after that i fell real bad because she did knot talk to me any more i thank she dies not like me any more

Be careful,your a bit young,take it slow&makesure he likes you for the right reasons,if there is someone in person who you trust talk to them.

Hope it goes well.

There is still too much time frame before you eventually mature

Dun worry u r still young n beautiful. Ur age was 2young 2b in relationship.

Grow up sarah............