What percentage of Yahoo R & S answer people use the "Research Your Answer" button?

I suspect not many. This is one of the few Y!Answers forums that require absolutely no facts or knowledge!

Faith, belief, and "feelings" are good enough here.

Favorite Answer

Well, this is the R&S and most religions rely solely on faith, not facts. Soooooo... you can never prove someone to be right on wrong here since there's no line defining what's correct to believe or not.

Source(s): I wish more people could use the Spell Check function more often. (._. )
  • Witchy

I have never used it. I don't cut and paste answers, but I have a few windows open and use them to access my personal bookmarks for information and supply links with my answers. If I don't know an answer, I don't answer the question, rather, I read the answers that others give (if the subject interests me).

If someone asks for an opinion, I may simply give them an opinion. Since my opinions aren't facts, I usually don't supply informational links. Since this is the R&S section, a lot of answers are based upon unsubstantiated personal gnosis. I have no problem with that as long as people identify it as such.

Blind faith is a dangerous thing indeed.

But to answer your question, I never use the research button. What I do is keep two 'Windows' open. The Yahoo one with the Yahoo Answers page and a separate one with a search engine.

I believe everything I read on the internet.

I can find places that say red is orange.

Aliens live in Lake Erie,

Or even how to make liver flavored ice cream.

Why get second opinions.

I just hope I don't cause someones death if they ask can I jump off a building?

And I fail to do my research on X=1/2 AT^2

• kinne

never. without the record Abuse button, this website could be a cesspool of issues like unsolicited mail, chat, grownup language, and so on. Many to blame purchasers be counted on it to alert the solutions group to the aforementioned issues as a fashion to maintain this website healthful for all to relish. you will desire to be waiting to get the assumption.

I don't use the button very often. I prefer to just open up a new browser window and use Google instead.

Someone asks. Someone else answers. What else do you need? I think that if someone's question gets me to think about something , I might try the " discover button " for more info'

• *duh*

I don't use the button because I prefer other ways to look things up.

• agni

Thank you for pointing it, I shall keep in mind for future.

Don't know...

But i would guess none acutaly look up there question before asking it...