Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Beauty & StyleOther - Beauty & Style · 1 decade ago

Is Paris Hilton influencing the younger generations in a bad way.?

Favorite Answer

The whole media is influencing younger generations in a bad way. Of course girls in their late teens and twenties know the media is trying to incluence us, but children and girls in their early teens don't know this and they just accept everything the media says as gospel. It's a screwed up society!

i dont think paris is such a bad person, after all she hss everything and masybe she is lonely, because she is so wealthy the press have a field day with her and exagiraite everything she does and dont point the good things she does, but that is life, so i wuldnt say it was paris hilton influencing the younger generation i would say it is the press, after all all they are interested in are making money selling the papers

Yes!!!!! I am 26 and I kinda read up on her and gave her the benefit of the doubt for like a month or so. I even read her book! And then I thought, what the heck this girl is a total moron! She really is! She has no clue at all what is like to be a "normal" teen in today’s society. All these "normal teens" see a rich spoiled brat; spend all this money and party. And they want to do the same thing. Sad thing is, only like %2 of our population can only afford to live and act like Paris. Therefore leading our "normal teens" to feel inadequate because they are not like Paris, thus leading to low self esteem! And to me that is not what a role model is all about.

When you think of Pairs Hilton...what is the 1st thought that comes into your mind? She's someone who you don't want your daughter to be and you don't want your son to bring home. That's it.

Although she does charity and there are gossips about her doing good, you still don't want your children to have any connection with her unless you're money-minded though.

And everyone who is a fan of hers would look up to her in some way or another...either in terms of style or behavior, etc.

So, yes, I would say she does influence the younger gen in a bad way.

Yes.

Between the bars, wild parties, bad behavior, and all the drinking, she's not someone I would want my daughter to emulate when she gets older. She's has also made a fool out of herself time and time again with her ignorance, and comments that hint at just how poor her education was. And honestly, I don't think she's got a pretty face, a good body, or a great sense of style. I have never seen what people think is so great about her.

You sound very mature for your age. each and every so often i think a similar way you do, and imagine that my grandparents were so fortunate to stay in the 50s and their lives were a lot more straightforward. My nana might want to eat a magnificent relations breakfast, bypass to college, walk homestead (without irritating about being harmed), do her homework (a a lot lighter load then we've), and play with her friends till darkish. the international is unquestionably getting extra effed up as time is going on...yet we ought to work out the sensible stuff occurring. Like individuals are extra accepting of blacks and gays. attempt no longer to get so worked up even even with the actuality that I are conscious of it could be confusing lol. good luck female :) Love Sienna<3

Well, as for me, perhaps yes maybe because of the issue regarding the sex act done by Paris to Jason Shaw and Nick Carter. In such ways, it is a very bad thing to do. thats all thank you bow.

are you kidding...all the trashy videos...nasty songs...she is nothing...about nothing...to do with young girls....what is she showing? J-lo...sleeps with everyone who can get her somewhere...Pam Anderson...say we all need plastic boobs and spread your legs in Playboy.... to look good....everyone you have ever seen big in Hollywood...has graced he cover of some dirty mag.....the songs today...thongs,strippers, money, hoes, bitches, just to name a few...and what does Paris have to do with any of it....honestly...everyone seems to hate this girl...what has she done...to harm anyone....if you can name anything...I'll give you 10 points....she is skinny by nature...look At duff, richie,Logan...all of them are getting bone skinny...they are the ones that are changing..not Paris...to tell the truth...Paris is as real as a person in Hollywood can get...she doesn't need the attention like some stars do..she could care less if she's in the spot light...she doesn't need to make people magazine...or sign some big BOLLYWOOD...movie or make a fake relationship to be in the news....if anything we can all learn from this girl....is....it doesn't matter what people say about you...they are gonna say it....

Source(s): and as far as videos go...those were for personaly use....she never was going to make a fortune out of it....those were broken heart guys that did that....most of us...has a dirty little secret ....hidden.... but hers; exposed....

My daughter really used to like her when she was doing The Simple Life, with Nicole Richie. But she is just so over her now.

She is too over-the-top to be taken seriously by most. She serves as a great example of what not to be for my daughter and of what not to bother bringing home for my son. I don't want wealth as much as I want well-rounded grandkids.