do you believe people can be possed by other spirits and can one get rid of them through faith in Jesus Christ

Favorite Answer

No I don't believe you can be possessed by some ghost or spirit...but, the human mind can be convinced of all sorts of things. But, if you do believe in ghosts, then it would be natural for you to create some other idea to help you deal with it...do what cha gotta do.

Yes I do believe that people can be possessed, I have seen it. They had a program on Discovery Channel a while back about spirits, possesion and poltergiest and the "ghost hunters" on the program said that it seems that the only way to get rid of demons and evil spirits is through the name of Jesus however the name of Jesus was inaffective when it came to poltergiests. Very interesting. These are not things to dabble in lightly though so if you are in this situation or know someone who is it is better to get the professionals involved. Both the Catholic and the Anglican Church have a division who deals with this type of thing but there is a lot of red tape to get through.

Not so sure... a will of spirit maybe.... pure will power....

but just faith in christ and prayer didn't seam to do much to faze this one possed girl i saw at all.... she just laied there with this creepy smile and watched them as they praied and put anoining oils in a cross on her head..... didn't seam to mind at all...

heck wouldn't have though she was realy possed if she hadn't freaked out on me..... all screaming in diffrent voices and laugages at the same time O.O ... didn't even know people could do that.... then going and beating up a buch of grown men

I would still like to know why it freaked out when it saw me but didn't mind the prayer at all.... wtf is up with that?

Yes,

Seen the whole super human strength thing, foaming mouth (no head spinning).

Then spirit was cast out, and person converted to Christianity and lived happily ever after (or at least 10 years now)

Yes in the name of Jesus. Have u watch The Exorcism of Emily Rose?

Yes.

To see a good portrayal of this watch The Exorcism of Emily Rose.

Yes most definatly. This is the number one requirement. its the only thing that works. Just be carefull because when they go they come back later and if your 'house' is not in order, they will come back with 7 more demons.

Some people are mentally ill. Sometimes medication can help that.

The only spirit you are possessed by... is your own.

Help it find it's way. Jesus is one direction, but far from the only.

yes u can be posessed by evil/demonic spirits..and jesus said"i can do all things thru christ who strenghtens me"...and jesus can help u with any situation......just ask and see..............

Help me Jebus