Have you thought about what to do for the Holidays?

I know it's still a bit early, I just want to get some traveling ideas and do something different, only for Thanksgiving, Christmas and New Years.

Favorite Answer

I almost always go to Tahoe for Christmas with a bunch of family and friends, and we ususally stay for about a week in a cabin. I also go SHOPPING!!! and I go ice skating. Try the Heavenly Ski Resort in California/Nevada(it's on both sides of the border). I'e been to many resorts, but that one's my favorite.

• Claude

I have been going out on expensive holidays too much for the past few years now & I think I'll stay home & save the money this year & actually get the rest I really need

A few friends and I went down to the homeless shelter last thanksgiving and helped hand out turkey dinners - I have to tell you, it was the most amazing thing I've ever experienced, so we went back Xmas day and did it again... maybe you should try that!

Good Luck!

Aloha!!

i wanna spend all hollidays in another country,but i don't know yet

maybe its too early to think about it now.so u will find a way what's best for u im sure.

travel for the sales and shop

be with family

go ice skating