Why is that I impulse wanting to swear at God even using the F word, I cant stop I feel sick, please help?

Favorite Answer

If that's what you have to do to get yourself through the night, then I don't think it matters that much, I'm sure "God," understands and will forgive you for it. Or maybe talk to a therapist?

I think the preceding answers are correct, God can forgive you.But with that, you should turn from your sin. Gods forgiveness does not give us a license to sin. If someone told you that they just can't stop stealing cars. They feel bad about it, ask for forgiveness, but go right back to stealing cars. What would you tell them? Stealing cars may be more serious than the problem you describe but the logic is the same. It might be wise to try to identify WHY you do this. Why, and to whom are you angry? It might be wise to count your blessings before you start muttering your anger. It has been said that before responding to a disagreement count to ten, wait a moment before you say or do something you may be sorry for later. Let a cooler head (tongue) prevail

The good news is that apparently you DO believe in God....so go ahead and ask him for his help with this issue. My personal opinion is that he/she doesn't give a rats *** HOW you speak to him while you are 'finding your way', just that you speak. You are working through something and you turned to the right place....think hard about how silly and useless swearing is...substitute words....FUngouhl! Swearing is just words, the bigger concern is whats in your heart and what is the emotion behind the swearing. You will be forgiven either way.....relax and look at the bigger picture!

Source(s): my heart
  • Lleh

Ask God why you feel that way. If you felt that way about me I'd want you to talk to me about it rather than just go around feeling sick. Actually I think you just want to swear at God because you know it's forbidden. It's like if somebody tells you not to think about an elephant and suddenly you can't think of anything else.

You may very well be one who is trying your own version of ammusement here.

You may blame God for many of your problems and family problems etc. When in fact it is not.

There are many reasons of course with the limited info you have provided

god has heard the f word many times

• angk

Assuming that your belief is that God is an understanding, loving, rational being, I think he'll be OK with it if you get mad. Even at him.

Turret syndrome.

it's that programing you got for so many years, ever read Brave New World?

• Dave

Its becoz of all the god freaks that use this forum I just wish the y would shut thefuckup