Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Society & CultureLanguages · 1 decade ago

Can you please help me to make a good reply to this brief letter?

(my reply is that I just agree with the proposal and I want the meeting held on just one day within 1-7 December.

Dear Mr. Alex,

Thank you for your fax dated 01 April 2006 with reference to the Report on Secretariat Issues.

Having reviewed the project schedule and milestones of the Strengthening the Secretariat Project, I suggest that a meeting be scheduled after the submission of organizational structure improvement report which is a key milestone, to review the consultant's proposals and provide some feedback before proceeding to the next phase of the implementation plan.

Sincerely yours,

• druid
    Favorite Answer

<>

Dear ___ ______:

I concur with your assessment of the Project and propose a (planning, status, operational or other descriptive phrase for the type of meeting) meeting during the week of 01-07 December, 2006. Please choose a date within that time frame and advise me of you your choice.

Sincerely yours,