Do you have a Xbox 360 yet? If no then WHY NOT?!?

how about Oblivion?

Favorite Answer

I got the 360 and Oblivion, it's sooo much fun. I like the 360 and honestly, how come people that have never even used it say it sucks? I plan on getting the Wii when it comes out, I say it's gonna be the most entertaining console. As for PS3 fans out there, I think it's gonna be a great console with lotsa power, but I'm gonna be laughing when your standing in line. Only 4,000,000 PS3's are shipping by march of 2007, nintendo is doing that many systems by the end of the year. I'll get a PS3 when the price drops.

• RIDLEY

I usually have every system. But for some odd reason I decided not to get a 360 just yet. i do not know why. My buddy loves The Elder Scrolls and he is constantly telling me that it is awesome. I guess I'll have to check it out. He is also loving Oblivion. And a lot of my gaming friends say it exceeds their expectations. Now you got me curious about buying a 360,....maybe I'll call Game Stop or EB Games and see how much a used one is.

I don't have a 360 'cause I'm buying a Wii unlike everyone else who answered here... Pretty graphics isn't everything when it comes to video games. That's why I didn't get the 360.

As for the PS3: "Attack the weak spot for maximal damage" honestly, whoever thought up that game has no brains...

• sohrab

cos i pre -orderd a ps3 dude and i played oblivion in pc and finished all the game .it rocks.either way 360 sucks

yes i do and yes i have oblivion.

I like my 360 i don't know why people always complain about it maybe its because they don't know how to play real games.

I DON'T HAVE A XBOX 360 BECAUSE THEY ARE TOO !@#$ EXPENSIVE!!!!!!!

i am waiting for the ps3 to come out. i have that on reserve that's why

PS3

when it goes on sale i'll get one. maybe.

• JuVi

ps3 baby!!!