i have a friend and we are friends about 7 years.now,she has boyfriend and does not care about our friendship?

she always tell me the same thing about he..i feel very boring to hear that

5 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

sweeti..i know you care about your friend..and sometimes its hard because u feel when they have a boifriend..your friendship is slowing dripping away..but you should understand that she has a guy now..its not like its how ist going to be cuz she has to spend more time with him...i understand bf/gf come and go but friends will always be there...just be happy fort her sweeti...in her eyes i know she will always have you in her heart.

you are her friend..a friend who will listin 2 her problems about her and her bf and a friend who will try heling her to sole em if she needs you...

one day you will have a bf and will realize..then you both can doubble date

=)

• 1 decade ago

It Sucks! I have a friend too for abt 8 yrs....and after she got herself a boyfriend. She just don't even bother to meet up for a dinner or what! And i just had a arguement with her over the phone few months ago......and i am living happier than her. Don't be bother with her and go search for a happier life for urself. If she can't be bother, why should u?

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

tell her that she is a bloody sucker.....!

Friends are not use and throw things

• 1 decade ago

do you like your friend?

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

then find other new frds

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.