I tried vacuuming my åsshole for a long time and now I'm having trouble breathing. What's wrong!??!?

Favorite Answer

you sucked your brains out

Wow ~ you should really call 9-1-1 !!!

The EMS people love to have some excitement - breaks up a dull night ... then at the ER they will really enjoy your stunt as well (as they transport you to the psycho department).

But, if you don't want to do that ... how about trying to have some fun ~ look inside the cleaner, remove the crap you sucked out and jam it back inside? This way you can seal off the problem area.

The suction from the vacuum took all the air out of your lungs. You should probably get a tire pump and reverse the damage by pumping air into your lungs. Good luck!

If you are serious, (I doubt it) then this could be the result of a nervous response. You did something bizarre and started worrying about it. The worry and anxiety (it may even be only subconscious) has manifested itself in the form of anxious asthma. Breathe in slowly and deeply through your nose and out through your mouth, slowly. Focus on each breath. After a while, you will be breathing normally again. And if you ARE serious about this, then don't do such strange things anymore - you might hurt yourself!

I hate responding to this question *pardon me Yahoo*

However I know the answer & must give you the correct answer. Because, you had your head up that thing! (what you were vacuuming)

Probably there has been a time or two (at least) that someone told you that's where your head is at & it compelled you to make up the silly question.

Take care now.

you sucked you lungs right into you stomach and they are slowly being eaten away by the acid! LOL - just kidding, however, you have one nasty habit. See a doctor or go to an ER if your breathing doesn't improve.

Read your own question to and including the word "time" and I think you'll have your answer. PS If you did something as your question indicates, go french kiss some big old slobbering hound dog and get some self respect back.

Try putting the vacuum in your mouth

Go to the doctor and ask for a new pair of lung and tell you your is all sucked out cause you stuck a vaccumm up your azz and thought it was funni

Darn it. Blue Banshee said my answer!!!! Get you head out of your A** when you shove the vacuum in there. LOL!!!

hmmm sounds like *** suffication syndrom, or (***) for short.

The suction makes a seal so that no air can go in or out of the ***, leads to the word suffication.

I would try a leaf blower to break the seal of the ***, so that the lungs will inflate properly again.