Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Business & FinanceCareers & Employment · 1 decade ago

It is saying. Hardwork Never Killed Anybody,But, Why to take risk?

tell the resons to take risk of hardworking

Favorite Answer

money

Risks:

1. Getting nothing out of it.

2. Being abuse of such complementary input.

Basically it all depends who you are working for. I used to work at my 101% for this horrified employer. In turns I got all the blames for all faultry issue in which does not place down my involvement. A letter to to his face and they remain quiet just so I'll stay back working for him. Honestly I felt so cheated and yet dissapointed.

It depends on what you want to do with your life. If you are interested in just living doing nothing, don't work. If you want something you have to work hard. If you are stuck in the middle of the woods with no home. Will the house build itself? Will you have someone make it for you? After you work hard and build your house you can go inside and enjoy what you have accomplished. Otherwise you can sit on a rock, and wish you had something.

Pride in accomplishing tasks, money, respect, reaching goals. Sure beats lying around and being a leech on society.

• Youll only really know it when you get there. Hard work you say is bad? It can be enjoyable. Sex can be hard work. But who complains?

roflol............I just love your answer........