Are you filled with compassion and love the helping people?

Caring people of yahoo answers, I'm sorry I have deceived you, but my intentions are sincere. I bought you here because I want select people to do well in the coming crisis. The only chance that our economy will not reach a deep recession for the next decade is small(unless miraculous save). No news, economist, or politician will tell you this because they don't want to start a panic. Before you call me nuts, consider that before the dotcom bust, almost no one warned the public. They keep the show running as long as possible.

Facts:US trade deficit(5.5 trillion and growing 800 bil/yr), social security debt("up to" 44 trillion), consumer's savings rate(negative )+VERY high debt, economy(housing driven, but cooling)

www.economyincrisis.org

http://money.netscape.com/story/2006/08/24/recessi...

http://www.brookesnews.com/060602tradedeficit.html

Books:

The Coming Economic Collapse

Second Great Depression

Warren Brussee

Good luk

Update:

I think I need to filter the title better. Hope I have helped one good soul. In response to obsessive fear, you are speaking of philosophical arguements. Unfortunately, the evidence points to an almost precise answer. Mathematical proofs lead to practical works in engineering. This is less exact, but the rough estimation is startling.

8 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

In this day and age nothing would surprise me - lets hope you're wrong though!

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Bill hicks is a genuis.

you want to end the deficit? from the fake econmy we have.

Legalize pot.

700 million dollar bombs and we got people living on the streets.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

a crisis is only a crisis WHEN it happens untill then it's your obsession or fear

those that will do well already are-thank you

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

yes and hope for the future

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

huh

• 1 decade ago

ok

• 1 decade ago

no

• 1 decade ago

you liar!

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.