I love one girl very much. Love is one-sided. She is abroad now. She damn cares. She is too special to miss..?

During my college I fell in love with a beautiful girl. I told her feelings at that time. I wasn't too intimate and we didn't had a great communication. She's abroad now. She's in relationship with a guy. I can't let her go away. Every thing reminds about her. She is too special to be missed. Please help me.. what can i do further..

Its critical for me...

Favorite Answer

It sounds like you want her so much now because you cannot have her. I.E. - she is oversease AND in another relationship. You were not deep with your feelings before, and now you expect her to break up a relationship just to try you again? You already admit that it did not work out the first time, and that she does not love you now.

If you really want to know, just contact her and tell her your feelings. But do realize she will consider you insensitive and selfish, because you are not considering her feelings and her boyfriends' feelings. You want to break them up for your own selfish needs. After all, she must be in love with him or she would not be in a relationship with him, right? If you truly care about her, you want her to be happy.

wel,i pity on u.i think u should hold on your feelings whuich is now out of control.be a friend to her.u shouldnt hav expected dat frm hereven u know dat she has already one.life is not all about being emotional,i think u should hav been more practical.if u want to hav contact with her den first be a good friend to her,in dat way u cn be somewhat close to her,otherwise u r just going to loose her for ever,think about the practical side.

Whatever you do don't stalk her, that would be illegal. Turn to Christ. Go to church to cleanse out your unwanted desires. Chances are if you didn't have great communication then, you won't have it now.