Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsSingles & Dating · 1 decade ago

How to get her to see me?

there has been someone I've always been crazy for several years now.I had asked her out two years ago,but she was still dealing with a breakup from a bad three year relationship.We stopped hanging out, but would hear from one another every now and then through email.In April, I met someone and began to finally get past my crush.Right when I felt I was over her,I asked the girl I was seeing to be my girlfriend.The next day,I run across my crush while I was having dinner with my girlfriend.I hadn't seen my crush in over a year, and when I do,its the day after I have a girlfriend.Well, I began to talk to my crush and when she left, my girlfriend told me that my crush liked me.Needless to say,my feelings for her came back,but I had a girlfriend and couldn't act on my feelings.A month later, my girlfriend moved away to get away from stress from work and home.My crush sent out a myspace survey, and I anwered,telling her how I felt. Din't here back,so I wrote and again nothing.Normally I woul

Favorite Answer

Why is it only men get caught in these long-lasting obsessions? Women seem to have it so much more together when it comes to figuring out what their needs are and who can realistically fulfill them. Two years ?!? I have to agree with the girl who posted before me, time to move on. You've done what you could to communicate with her, had no response. I think the answer's clear. It would have been nice if she had had the courage to simply tell you, but what the hey?

Grow up.

she doesn't like you that way. move on.

sorry can't help you with that one