My girlfriend tastes terrible down there. What can she do to improve the taste?

Favorite Answer

have her wash it regularly see an obgyn and eat more fruit

does it ALWAYS taste bad down there?i read in my sex book that women taste differntly down there depending on what time of the month it is. When they are closer to their menstral cycles the book says that it has more of a "metallic taste" to it. which some men liek and others dont. you can always let her know. my bf did yeah it hurt my feelings and i felt really embarassed but it was good to know int he end. just ask her to clean up down there before you do stuff.

so it could just be her natuarally or that time of the onth could be coming up!

good luck!

Source(s): sex book under my bed lolol

Tell her to clean more often (keep it trimmed and shaved) and douche. Also eat more fruits. Eating healthy makes the body healthy and takes out the bad toxins. If the problem persists, tell her she may need to go see a gynecologist, because more may be wrong down in her privates than she knows.

Tell her to eat less meat and to eat more fruit it makes a woman taste sweet. You should make sure first she does not have some other problem going on down there first yeast infection ect...

I don't really think you can control that. If it is real bad then she can always take a long bath first. I have heard that for men whose sperm tastes real bad if they eat pineapple it makes it better. I have a friend who buys it by the bulk for her husband! But I have never heard of anything for women.

Tell her to scrub herself and to douche. If she isn't shave down there then have her shave a little. If she continues to tasted awful them have her go check for an infection maybe yeast.

Get use to it like ur first time drinking a beer. Soon everything will taste good.

Have her eat Pineapples everyday...(this is a known fact) look it up on the internet).....

And feminine douche helps alot.

Bad eating habits makes girls smell foul...so eating lots of fruits makes it taste and smell nice.

Source(s): it works for me....!!!!

Well u taste like what u eat...I would change her diet. Another thing is shower before u have oral (i always do)

by the way is she arabian? they never shower :)

Peaches.