I am eight weeks pregnat and just miscarraige should I go to the doctor?

Favorite Answer

yes, go to the doctor. u need your uterus cleaned of dead blood cells. this is called a curette. if not treated you can get a serious infection.

You should call your Doctor to verify, but I would avoid letting them do a D&C unless absolutely necessary. My Doctor always told me to have my miscarriages at home (I've had a lot) and to only call her if the blood coming out of me was flowing like a faucet left on (which is a lot). Typically, if you go the Doctor they will do a D&C to stop the bleeding. A D&C can damage your uterus for future pregnancies. A miscarriage is your body's natural way of releasing a pregnancy that was not "right". Unless you're heavily bleeding like a faucet or feel sick, I would let it happen at home. Just wear a lot of pads and sleep on towels or a waterproof mattress pads. Do NOT wear tampons until your next regular period. I'm sorry this happening, I've been through it many times and I know it's tough. Good luck!

Absolutely, especially if you want to get pregnant again. A good friend of mine tried to get pregnant for many years, and as it worked out, she had a tumor the size of a softball and everyone was missing it. The tumor was benign but was interfering with any and all pregnancies. She now has a beautiful boy.

Sometimes the doctor has to get in there and do a D & C to make sure you are OK.

Source(s): LE

YES absolutely! There could still be a pieces of the fetus inside you that could cause infection! And if you are (RH -) meaning your blood type is negative then you MUST get a Rhogam shot immediately or your body could build and immunity to the baby's blood (which was most likely positive) and that would mean that you would never be able to have children again! your body would automatically attack the baby! Please Go to the doctor they need to check you to make sure everything is okay

Source(s): I have had a miscarriage myself! =,[

sad. my sister was 8-weeks and i think she just had a miscarriage this morning when she notice clots of blood, and later doctors told her they could not detect a heartbeat, but they think it's still too young to hear a heart beat. and the nurse said it could be a "abnormal pregnancy" but won't know for sure til the weekend. i would def. go see a doctor--it could lead to more serious issues.

Yes!! I'm so sorry that you lost the baby, but you need to make sure that nothing is left inside that could cause either infection or hemhorraging.

You are not that stupid!!! You need to go to the doctor. I am very sorry that this happened. But it did and you need to take care of yourself if you hope to have any other children in the future.

Heck yes you shoudl go to the doctor.

yes yes yes yes yes, if you have just had a miscarraige, def go

of course you should go to the doctor. Better safe than sorry.