do you like cow meat?

Favorite Answer

absolutely. Cows make me believe in God. They are a perfect mobile food factory for people. You can get milk and use it to make cheese, butter or just drink it and when you get sick of that you can slaughter the animal and eat it. And the best part is that God made the animal so dumb that he doesn't even know what's going on. It's a perfectly designed system. Score a point for God. Thanks God for cows, my favorite, hmm hmm good.

Source(s): God
  • I think a cow has the best tasting meat in the world. Second has to be baby puppies.

I like it when it is on the cow. Off the cow, it is too messy, and not very nice to the cow.

generically its called beef and its whats for dinner.

If you are referring to cow as opposed to say grain fed steer

you would be correct to assume there are some differences

a typical range fed aged cow would typically be placed in one of the lower quality grades such as standard,utility(economy as it were). There would be some issues on tenderness (depending on the cut) and range flavor, but these can be overcome.

No matter the source- I was raised on home grown hamburger and love it.

I have never eaten cow before. Is it good? I bet it tastes a lot like beef. Beef comes from a steer, a male bovine. I eat beef.

Cow tenderloin fillet after they butcher dairy cows is all that I ever liked. Don't try like fillet of steer, though, too tough.

Yes. That's where steaks, bbq ribs, ground beef and the like all come from.

Ehhhh, beef? Sure.

Filet mignon.

Hamburger.

Ribs.

Prime Rib. Mmmmmmmm. (Drool).

• Rusty

Dead cow is what I eat most of.

I absolutely, positively, categorically, unquestionably refuse to eat one that is not dead.

meat is good