Pre menstrual like cramps?

I also have a question about cramps. Has anyone else experienced pre-menstrual like cramps at the time that they were supposed to get their period while they were pregnant?

I am 8 weeks pregnant and I would normally get my period within the next few days.

Favorite Answer

yup...that was my first sign I was pregnant lol...I remember going swimming late at night with my baby's father and dreading getting out of the pool cuz I knew it would be cold and being cold makes your period cramps so much worse...but lol..I wasnt having period cramps I was pregnant. Its normal usually goes away by the 11th week..but then you dont have what feels like period cramps sometimes you ache like you have the flu.

some women human beings have cramps that are very painful. it is because of the fact your physique is gearing up on your era. Take a discomfort pill and get a warm water bottle that can assist you you. sometimes a great warm bath can ease cramps. only approximately all women human beings have pre-menstrual cramps. Your breast would be delicate too.

yes I had those pre menstraul like cramps. So I assumed I was getting my period. But when it did not come. I took a pregnancy test. The dr. told me that cramping was normal and that many women feel cramping as the sperm attaches itself to the overary. Or whatever the term would be called.

I did and that's why I thought my period was coming, but it didn't and I'm pregnant. I have those cramps for like the first three months of my pregnancy. Now I'm dealing with something totally new, round ligament pain...ouch!

Good Luck.

• liza

Yes on and off the whole time boy was I glad to have that child

Yes, How many months are you?? That is your cervix dialating or simply your uterus growing because it grows fast in the 9month span.

They are braxton hicks contractions. Basically your body is practicing and strengthening for labor.

http://pregnancy.about.com/cs/laborbasics/a/bhctx....

Source(s): I got them all the time when I was preggers.