where do i get $500 transferred to abijan cote d iviore over the internet other than western union /moneygram

Favorite Answer

___________________________

NIGERIAN SCAMS

___________________________

HAS EVERYONE VACATED THEIR MINDS HERE?

I hope everyone here is kidding and this post is a joke, but sadly it doesn't sound that way because people are suggesting for you to use PayPal. Please consider the following, FYI.....

Have you ever heard of the Nigerian 419 scams? !

Do not pity them, this is a money making business that relies on what is called "social engineering".

Please see below and be advised. Actually, these are hysterical! There are 1 million variations and all are riddled with spelling, grammar and fact errors, and they will provide doctored pictures and documents to prove their trustworthiness.

There are entire websites devoted to this. I came across one where people actually engaged with the scammers and had letters going back and forth. It was hard to believe what the scammers would go through and how long they would do tthis once they thought they had a live one. Here's the best site, go here for a twisted laugh: Scam-O-Rama Presents: The Lads from Lagos -- http://www.scamorama.com/

Sorry to rain on the parade.......

---------------------------------------------------------

Here's an example:

From: bo sankoh <bosank@yahoo.com>

Sent: 16 October 2001

Subject: INVESTEMENT ASSISTANCE

VERY URGENT AND CONFIDENTIAL

BOYE SANKOH

Tel :+22505667002

Abidjan Cote d'Ivoire

West Africa

I know this message may come to you as a surprise but please treat it for the urgency expected by it. I'm Mr BOYE SANKOH the junior brother to CAPTAIN FODAY SANKOH the leader of the Revolutionary United Front of Sierra Leone (RUF) who was arrested by the United Nations force in Sierra Leone on May 7th 2000 for his leading role in the rebel war in Sierra Leone. I am 24 years old.

At the arrest of my Senior brother, he instructed me to take possession of documents covering a deposit of USD12.8m. he made with a security company in Abidjan (as the closest person to him in the family) because his wife and children ran away when the way became serious. I went to his house where I found the document covering the deposit of the US $12.8 million (twelve million eighty hundred thousand United States Dollars) in his room.

This is part of the money he made from the sale of Diamond and Gold which he was controlling the mining and sales during his leadership of the rebel group before his arrest. With the help of a lawyer I was able to establish right to withdrawal over this deposit with the Security Company. The box was deposited as the property of a foreign investor running from Sierra-Leone because of the civil war with my brother as the custodian /depositor while the beneficiary will be introduced in due course.

The consignment/box had been in the security company since then pending my getting a good arrangement of what to do with the money as my brother asked me to take care of it as he did not know the possibility /when he may gain his freedom and he had been there without his freedom in sight.

Note that the Security Company was not told the real content of the box which was declared Family Valuable and they believe it to be precious stones. And I have been in Abidjan as a refugee since after my establishing the right over the deposit.

With the recent success of the search party organised by the United Nations and our country government in finding the money of my brother in some countries (both in his name and the name of our family members) I am in urgent need to change the covering documents of the deposit to a foreigners name and leave Abidjan with the foreigner and a friend gave me your recommendation.

I now need your assistance as the foreign investor in securing this money to your country and making viable investment.. as I have decided to invest this money in your country. I will give you 20% of the $12.8 million if you help me to secure this money and invest it viably in your country.

Please if you are willing to help me, which I so much pray you be; contact me through the above addresses for us to start the arrangements towards the movement of the money to your country. To call me on phone add your international access code and dial the number as it is written (eg0022505667002).

Thanks for anticipated co-operation. Awaiting your urgent reply.

Best Regards

BOYE SANKOH

Source(s): _______________________ MORE INFO _______________________ Nigerian Scams http://www.nigerianscams.org/ More Info & the many variations of the Nigerian Scam http://www.crimes-of-persuasion.com/Crimes/Busines... Quatloos Financial & Tax Fraud Education Associates, Inc. (non-profit) http://www.quatloos.com/scams/nigerian.htm

Open a PayPal account and your friend do the same- easy transfer after the account are verified. This is also an easy way to send yourself money to your own account without incurring large fees.

Source(s): PS: There are limitations as to banks that participate overseas
  • x

My question is, did they contact you and tell you that some one "rich" died and they need the money so that they can send you a "huge sum" of money?

If so, then its a scam and you are foolish to wire them any money...

Wiring money to any foreign Country is a foolish enterprise, if you even think its a "get rich" scheme of any type...

I wish you well..

Jesse

Why would you fall for such mess?

paypal account

GIVE THEM TO ME...