How to get rid of hypocrite friend?

She act so nice in front of you but at the back,she's the queen of superficiality.I hate her and i really wanna get rid of her....TELL ME HOW?

16 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

Good things are good. Since you know the attitude of your friend, please be cautious in telling some of your secrets or something you know, as much as possible do not divulge any information to play safe. Despite of what she has done to you, show her the good side of you. Always, never ever decide things when youre angry, because you will regret things after.

• 1 decade ago

Aren't you the one being hypocritical? You said she's your friend, but yet you hate her. You need to just get rid of her, tell her that you don't need backstabbers as friends.

But the real question is, how do you know this? Did you catch her in lies?

• if you wanna be "the good person" just be honest and tell her. what have you got to lose other than a jerk. and if you do it "my way" then gather all the dirt you can on her and start spreading the rumors (that are true yet a little juicy) just like butter on toast! best of luck to get rid of your monster *cough cough* er friend

• 1 decade ago

That's sad she pretty pathetic if shes got to put down someone just too feel important or special. I'd confront her face to face and tell her that your not interested in having a fake relationship with her and if she doesn't apologize or tries to say "oh I never said that" Id just say I don't want to be friends with you.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

Wow, you do what she does, at the moment.

It's hard not to be a hypocrite.

Okay. What you do is tell her how it makes you and others feel when she does this stuff. Give her a chance to change. If you don't like her in the first place, then stop talking to her, I guess.

• 1 decade ago

Let the heffa know that you think she is very phony and you don't want to hang out with ppl like that so as of today she is off your list. Bid her farewell and move on with your life

• 1 decade ago

Tell her the truth and let her deal with it the best she can. Don't forget to tell her that you no longer want to be friends because she isn't being an honest person.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Don't be a huprocrite like her. Just sit her down one day and tell her what you have just written here. Tell her you do not like to be friends with someone who is not a friend to you.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

if you want to be polite, just tell her you are really busy alot and that you don't want to be rude but you can't talk very often and that you will call her when things calm down.

i got a friend , actually two that are that way right now. go figure.

• 1 decade ago

Ignore...Ignore...Ignore!

you don't need friends like that.

also remember hatred is a form of jealousy, so you might want to take control over that .....

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.