How many lies and accusations can be told on here?

Is there so much childishness that no one can separate lie from truth anymore?

Favorite Answer

I wouldn't call it childishness...it's more along the line of stupidity!

A child knows to tell the truth. It's the adults you have to worry about...lol

I guess so but maybe the truth isn't objective in everything and it's there some people get confused and frustrated.If I give you an impression that's false,am I always responsible?If i straight out lie,it's a clear yes but what if you interpret my words and actions and mistake desperate attempts to be polite and courteous with friendship or even more?Am I alone guilty then?Did I lie then to you?If someone would tell me I'm very special to them and the thought that they will never meet me in real life brings tears to their eyes,what kind of heartless guy do i have to be to tell that person the truth if that truth is,you are scaring me,I hardly know you?

Many times the truth isn't black and white and even more where human emotions are involved

Sadly, anyone can pretend to be anything or say anything

they want when they are on here, without paying too stiff a price,

unless it a complete ban, or worse, legal action. If they tried that

in the real world, they would have to deal with the repercussions,

and the price for that is usually a very high one. There is a lot of

childishness on these forums unfortunately.

You Lie as Much as you want because know one really knows who you are unless you have true friends on here and they will be they only ones to call you out on your lie

I know what you mean. I am actually bored here tonight because there is so much childishness, and not much in the way of "real" to answer.

There seems to have been some sort of stupidity invasion into our little realm tonight.

I'm not sure what's going on, but I don't like it.

Better luck tomorrow, I'm gonna watch Letterman now.

The truth is nobody can be trusted even when they tell you they're lying - they're actually telling you the truth! I believe nothing I hear and only half of what I see!

PEOPLE CAN SEPARATE LIE FROM TRUTH, WE JUST CHOOSE NO TO..

WHY?

BECAUSE DEEP DOWN WE ALL WANT TO BELIEVE THAT WRONG DOESN'T EXIST..

YOU WOULD THINK THAT THE BLIND ARE THE ONES WHO CANNOT SEE.....

Without looking someone in the eye it is tricky.

But I tend to trust - by giving people the benefit of the doubt until they let me down.

considering that no one is "in person" here it's easy for some to make up stuff.

it also depends on their maturity but then at what level of maturity are you considered mature?

aside from all that ...where do you find the cool pics of yourself and your Friends on your 360?