Married men when you and your wife fight would you leave and stay gone all night?

Favorite Answer

Lesson to the wise. There's nothing wrong with leaving to cool off, but u better be back by nightfall, or a whole new sh*tload of trouble is gonna erupt.

My husband has left the house for a few minutes to almost an hr before when we got into an argument. He did this to avoid escalating the argument and to cool off. I've done it a few times myself. But we both would always come back when we're level headed to resolve the issues in a calm manner. He's never left the house overnight, ever.

not all night. if I was to leave it would be to take a walk in the park to cool down and collect my thoughts. then I would probably go to the store and buy her favorite ice cream. and maybe some blue or red roses (or whatever flower is her favorite). then go home and appologize for letting my feelings get the better of me and see if we could calmly talk it over while eating ice cream together.

at least that's what I think i would do if I was married.

I'm a romantic at heart.

All night seems like a bit much. I can see leaving to cool off for a little while but not all night. My husband does that but I would kill him if he stayed out all night!

No that is not the way to handle disagreements in a relationship. If you can't sit down and discuss a problem and work through it then there isn't much there.

I'm not married, but I could NEVER envision doing that, unless the fight was so bad that I knew I could never be with the woman again.

well iv'e been married 42 yrs and never had a fight had a few arguments but never a fight .

no. i leave but i only leave until i can calm down and we can then talk it over. there is no sense in arguing with each other. you only extend the fight into crap that is completely pointless and off the subject.

Yes, But it depends on how bad the fight is. Or maybe it's many fights built up over a long time.

Only if I wanted to start a new fight in the morning